One of the first challenges for any of your students considering Cambridge or Oxford is figuring out exactly what needs to be done when. The UCAS deadline for Cambridge, Oxford and anyone applying for Medicine or Veterinary Medicine is October 15th, rather than in January. This is a good starting point – most students are advised to get a first draft of the personal statement done over summer as a result.
Similarly, applicants may have to sit an admissions test – something not required for most other university applications. Most of these take place in the first week of November, but the LNAT (National Aptitude Test for Law) occurs earlier.
Students applying for a bursary or choral and organ scholars also need to be aware of additional deadlines in their application process.
With so many dates to keep track of, it is difficult to make sure your students do not miss out on any important information. To simplify the process, we have put together this application calendar, with all the key dates of the application cycle.
In order to see more of this page it is necessary to Log in. If you are not our member please Register now.
- MLAT overview If you’re applying for Modern Languages, or their joint schools, you... Read more >
- Choosing The Right A-Levels Picking subjects at A level can be a difficult decision... Read more >
- Oxford and Cambridge International Grade Requirements If you’re applying to Cambridge or Oxford but you’ve not... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: a game of chess We asked one of our top Maths Oxbridge tutors for... Read more >
- Access and Financial Support at Oxbridge As two of the world’s top universities, both Oxford and... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement “Participating in a Citizenship Foundation Mock Trial Competition during Year... Read more >
- BMAT mini mock paper & answers With over 90% of applicants now preparing for the admissions... Read more >
- Statistics: 2015 Annual Survey Want to find out what your chances are of getting... Read more >
- Your Open Day Guide Open Days can be an extremely useful way of finding... Read more >
- Is a “Religious Morality” rational? One of our Oxbridge graduate tutors, Emma, looks into the... Read more >
- What’s so special about Oxford and Cambridge? Both Oxford and Cambridge have fearsome reputations. The Oxbridge system... Read more >
- Download a Physics Personal Statement “Over the past few years I have become gradually more... Read more >
- Human Social and Political Science (HSPS) Reading List If you are applying for HSPS at Cambridge, it is... Read more >
- PPE: answer like a pro If you’re applying for Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) or... Read more >
- Medicine, Maths, and Economics Puzzles We asked three of our top Medicine, Maths, and... Read more >
- Oxbridge Open Day Guide With open days drawing ever nearer, applicants and parents alike... Read more >
- COPA & International Deadlines Most deadlines are the same for all those applying to... Read more >
- History Reading Lists The main challenge in the step up from school to... Read more >
- Your free E-book… “So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…” If you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge, there are... Read more >
- English: answer like a pro We have a lot of questions year on year from... Read more >
- UCAT mini mock paper & answers If you are applying for Medicine or Dentistry, many of... Read more >
- Information on choosing a course at Oxford or Cambridge “Perhaps it is because Oxbridge encourages more ‘traditional’ A Level... Read more >
- Using stats: dos and don’ts When making an application, you must be careful about using... Read more >
- June’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >