If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Annual
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Our School Support Brochure
Containing the wide range of opportunities your school can get the most out of not only our public events, such as our Interview Preparation Days, but also how we can personally help you through bespoke, interactive, specialist events tailored specifically for your students.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- Cambridge Language Test mini mock paper & answers Many Cambridge colleges require applicants for Modern Languages to sit... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test overview If you’re applying to read Law at Cambridge you will probably need... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test mini mock paper & answers If you are applying to do Law at Cambridge, chances... Read more >
- March’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- LNAT overview If you’re applying for Law at Oxford you will need to sit... Read more >
- Funding Your Oxbridge Degree Many people are under the impression that it is more... Read more >
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- Outside reading: the key to a good application When it comes to writing your personal statement and preparing... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement 2 “I have read The Origins of the Second World War... Read more >
- LNAT mini mock paper & answers The LNAT, required for those applying for Law at Oxford... Read more >
- Modern Languages and Linguistics Reading Lists Applying for languages? It’s always difficult to narrow down what... Read more >
- What Results Do You Need In Your Exams? At the heart of every Oxbridge offer is an excellent... Read more >
- Download a Philosophy Personal Statement “Philosophy of the mind is my particular interest, especially the... Read more >
- The Differences Between Similar Courses At Oxford and Cambridge For some applicants, deciding between applying to Oxford or Cambridge... Read more >
- What’s so special about Oxford and Cambridge? Both Oxford and Cambridge have fearsome reputations. The Oxbridge system... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: The Age of Census A census-taker knocks on a door, and asks the woman... Read more >
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- Pooling: Fast Facts You may have heard people talk about “pooling”, or maybe... Read more >
- Mathematics Reading List Studying Mathematics at university requires a different approach to studying... Read more >
- Choosing a course From Arch and Anth to Veterinary Medicine, the range of... Read more >
- What’s the Most Important Part of Your Application? An application to Oxford or Cambridge involves various different elements,... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- HAT overview If you’re applying for History, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- UCAT mini mock paper & answers If you are applying for Medicine or Dentistry, many of... Read more >