If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Annual
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Our School Support Brochure
Containing the wide range of opportunities your school can get the most out of not only our public events, such as our Interview Preparation Days, but also how we can personally help you through bespoke, interactive, specialist events tailored specifically for your students.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- What You Need To Know About A Level Reforms The A Level system that has been in place since... Read more >
- Is a “Religious Morality” rational? One of our Oxbridge graduate tutors, Emma, looks into the... Read more >
- Application Calendar Making an application to Oxford or Cambridge can seem like... Read more >
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- Medicine, Maths, and Economics Puzzles We asked three of our top Medicine, Maths, and... Read more >
- Course By Course Fact Sheet This helpful guide sets out by course what grades you... Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement Read our sample Medicine personal statement for application tips. Read more >
- Geography and Earth Sciences Reading Lists Whether you’re looking at Geography, Earth Sciences (Geology), or Land... Read more >
- English Language and Literature Reading List If you're applying for English, have a look at our... Read more >
- What Results Do You Need In Your Exams? At the heart of every Oxbridge offer is an excellent... Read more >
- Bursaries Both Oxford and Cambridge are committed to the principle that... Read more >
- Oxford or Cambridge? Many applicants know that they want the best, but when... Read more >
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- Biological Sciences & Medicine: answer like a pro What kind of questions can you expect in an Oxford... Read more >
- Physical, Mathematical & Chemical Sciences Reading Lists If you’re applying for Physics, Natural Sciences (P), Maths, Computer... Read more >
- Music Scholarships There is a wide range of musical scholarships available to... Read more >
- Statistics: 2015 Annual Survey Want to find out what your chances are of getting... Read more >
- Mathematics Reading List Studying Mathematics at university requires a different approach to studying... Read more >
- Personal Statement Solution: Brainstorm Sheet Writing your personal statement may just be the grimmest part... Read more >
- MLAT overview If you’re applying for Modern Languages, or their joint schools, you... Read more >
- History Reading Lists The main challenge in the step up from school to... Read more >
- Social and Political Sciences Reading List We’ve brought together a wide-ranging bibliography to help those applying... Read more >
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- What’s the Most Important Part of Your Application? An application to Oxford or Cambridge involves various different elements,... Read more >