If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Annual
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Our School Support Brochure
Containing the wide range of opportunities your school can get the most out of not only our public events, such as our Interview Preparation Days, but also how we can personally help you through bespoke, interactive, specialist events tailored specifically for your students.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- Is a “Religious Morality” rational? One of our Oxbridge graduate tutors, Emma, looks into the... Read more >
- Oxford college snapshots With 35 colleges and Permanent Private Halls, choosing how to... Read more >
- Music Scholarships There is a wide range of musical scholarships available to... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- UKCAT mini mock paper & answers If you are applying for Medicine or Dentistry, many of... Read more >
- Your Open Day Guide Open Days can be an extremely useful way of finding... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement 2 “Beyond this essential interest in the subject, I find that... Read more >
- 20 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Download a Biology Personal Statement “Assisting with the post mortem of a dairy cow during... Read more >
- English: answer like a pro We have a lot of questions year on year from... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >
- Modern Languages and Linguistics Reading Lists Applying for languages? It’s always difficult to narrow down what... Read more >
- Course By Course Fact Sheet This helpful guide sets out by course what grades you... Read more >
- US University Applications: How Decisions Are Made Article contributed by: Dr Jon Tabbert, US university admissions educational... Read more >
- March’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge Example Questions and Answers If you have completed the TSA Cambridge course report and are... Read more >
- TSA Oxford mini mock & answers Thinking is very important to Oxford, so they’ve devised an... Read more >
- The Most Competitive Subjects At Oxbridge (And How To Choose Wisely) Oxford and Cambridge are two of the best universities in the... Read more >
- Geography and Earth Sciences Reading Lists Whether you’re looking at Geography, Earth Sciences (Geology), or Land... Read more >
- How is the BMAT marked? The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is marked significantly differently from... Read more >
- What’s the Most Important Part of Your Application? An application to Oxford or Cambridge involves various different elements,... Read more >
- LNAT mini mock paper & answers The LNAT, required for those applying for Law at Oxford... Read more >
- Maths & Hard Sciences: answer like a pro Maths, Physics, Chemistry – they’re brilliant because there is a right... Read more >