If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Schools Magazine
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Guides for you and your students to our free online resources
Colourful guides for you and your students, breaking down in bite-size form some of the huge library of content available to you and your students in our resources section, ‘Your Oxbridge World’.
An Oxbridge Applications poster
Encouraging your students to take their further studies into their own hands and guiding them towards the personal statement, further reading, admissions test and interview advice available to them for free.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- Choosing a course From Arch and Anth to Veterinary Medicine, the range of... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: The Age of Census A census-taker knocks on a door, and asks the woman... Read more >
- Cambridge Language Test mini mock paper & answers Many Cambridge colleges require applicants for Modern Languages to sit... Read more >
- Communications expert Gwyn’s top tips Gwyn Day, our communications specialist who runs interview skills workshops... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- ELAT overview If you’re applying for English, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- Download a Philosophy Personal Statement “Philosophy of the mind is my particular interest, especially the... Read more >
- History of Art Reading List History of Art at Oxford and Cambridge allows you to... Read more >
- Classics and Arch & Anth Reading Lists If you’re applying for Classics, or for Archaeology and Anthropology,... Read more >
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- The Differences Between Similar Courses At Oxford and Cambridge For some applicants, deciding between applying to Oxford or Cambridge... Read more >
- LNAT ‘So you want to go to Oxbridge’ Answers If you have been reading our book ‘So you want... Read more >
- COPA & International Deadlines Most deadlines are the same for all those applying to... Read more >
- Law Reading List Cambridge Law and Oxford Law reading lists and recommended reading. Read more >
- Cambridge Language Test overview If you’re applying for Modern and Medieval Languages at Cambridge,... Read more >
- Is Oxbridge right for me? Have you asked yourself why you are planning to apply... Read more >
- What Results Do You Need In Your Exams? At the heart of every Oxbridge offer is an excellent... Read more >
- Oxford and Cambridge Access Schemes Oxford and Cambridge aim to offer places to the best... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >
- Medical & Biological Sciences Reading Lists Medicine and the whole range of Biological Sciences are highly... Read more >
- Physical, Mathematical & Chemical Sciences Reading Lists If you’re applying for Physics, Natural Sciences (P), Maths, Computer... Read more >
- April’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement 2 “Beyond this essential interest in the subject, I find that... Read more >
- Oxford or Cambridge? Many applicants know that they want the best, but when... Read more >