If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Annual
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Our School Support Brochure
Containing the wide range of opportunities your school can get the most out of not only our public events, such as our Interview Preparation Days, but also how we can personally help you through bespoke, interactive, specialist events tailored specifically for your students.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- Using stats: dos and don’ts When making an application, you must be careful about using... Read more >
- Classics and Arch & Anth Reading Lists If you’re applying for Classics, or for Archaeology and Anthropology,... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test mini mock paper & answers If you are applying to do Law at Cambridge, chances... Read more >
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- US University Applications: How Decisions Are Made Article contributed by: Dr Jon Tabbert, US university admissions educational... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 1 of 2 The UCAS personal statement will be a key part of... Read more >
- 20 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Economics & Logic Puzzle: ticket touts We asked top Economics blogger Resham Kotecha to challenge us... Read more >
- Your Open Day Guide Open Days can be an extremely useful way of finding... Read more >
- English Language and Literature Reading List If you're applying for English, have a look at our... Read more >
- What makes a good interview? The notion of an academic interview with prominent Oxbridge academics is a major... Read more >
- Oxford and Cambridge Access Schemes Oxford and Cambridge aim to offer places to the best... Read more >
- Course By Course Fact Sheet This helpful guide sets out by course what grades you... Read more >
- BMAT overview & tips If you’re applying for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Veterinary Medicine you... Read more >
- ELAT mini mock paper If you’re applying to read English at Oxford, you will... Read more >
- International Application Calendar Keeping on top of the various deadlines and decisions when... Read more >
- March’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- The Most Competitive Subjects At Oxbridge (And How To Choose Wisely) Oxford and Cambridge are two of the best universities in the... Read more >
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- MAT mini mock paper & answers If you are planning to apply to Oxford to read... Read more >
- Information on choosing a course at Oxford or Cambridge “Perhaps it is because Oxbridge encourages more ‘traditional’ A Level... Read more >
- History Reading Lists The main challenge in the step up from school to... Read more >
- The Architecture of an Education: what are colleges all about? Explaining the difference between Oxford and Cambridge colleges and the... Read more >
- TSA overview A huge range of subjects at both Oxford and Cambridge... Read more >