If you are a teacher or represent a school, you can receive a free Schools Pack in the post. You simply need to fill in the Contact Us form below, including the word SCHOOLSPACK in the ‘Message’.
What comes in a Schools Pack?
An Oxbridge Applications free Schools Pack contains a wealth of material to help you and your students prepare effectively for the admissions process for Oxford, Cambridge and UK medical and law schools.
A copy of our book, So You Want To Go To Oxbridge?
So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… is a favourite in the libraries of schools around the world. The 5th edition is full of the most up-to-date research and statistics and is a very good starting point for anyone approaching the Oxbridge admissions system for the first time. We particularly recommend you introducing this to your students in years 10 and 11, as it is intended as a beginner’s guide.
The latest issue of our Oxbridge Applications Annual
Containing the latest news on all things Oxbridge, comment pieces from our consultants and tutors and practical resources such as subject-specific reading lists and example approaches to some of the most recently collected Oxbridge interview questions.
Our School Support Brochure
Containing the wide range of opportunities your school can get the most out of not only our public events, such as our Interview Preparation Days, but also how we can personally help you through bespoke, interactive, specialist events tailored specifically for your students.
A letter explaining our practical support, and introducing your Oxbridge Consultant
Our Head of Schools will write to you with options that will suit your school if you are considering any of the further work that we can provide, and highlighting important upcoming dates.
Free Online resources for schools
- Choosing a course From Arch and Anth to Veterinary Medicine, the range of... Read more >
- What You Need To Know About A Level Reforms The A Level system that has been in place since... Read more >
- Funding Your Oxbridge Degree Many people are under the impression that it is more... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- Oxford or Cambridge? Many applicants know that they want the best, but when... Read more >
- Law Reading List Cambridge Law and Oxford Law reading lists and recommended reading. Read more >
- The Architecture of an Education: what are colleges all about? Explaining the difference between Oxford and Cambridge colleges and the... Read more >
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: The Age of Census A census-taker knocks on a door, and asks the woman... Read more >
- Bursaries Both Oxford and Cambridge are committed to the principle that... Read more >
- Mathematics Reading List Studying Mathematics at university requires a different approach to studying... Read more >
- Download a Biology Personal Statement “Assisting with the post mortem of a dairy cow during... Read more >
- Classics and Arch & Anth Reading Lists If you’re applying for Classics, or for Archaeology and Anthropology,... Read more >
- 30 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Pooling: Fast Facts You may have heard people talk about “pooling”, or maybe... Read more >
- Oxbridge: the global impact Concerning UK university admissions, UCAS have released some interesting stats.... Read more >
- MAT overview If you’re applying for Maths or Computer Science at Oxford you will need... Read more >
- US University Applications: How Decisions Are Made Article contributed by: Dr Jon Tabbert, US university admissions educational... Read more >
- Stats report: our annual survey Every year, we survey hundreds of applicants who applied the... Read more >
- Download a History & English Personal Statement “Evidently reading is a major passion and Graham Greene has... Read more >
- Is Oxbridge right for me? Have you asked yourself why you are planning to apply... Read more >
- Sports psychology for interviews Channel your inner champion Major sports personalities use these techniques... Read more >