So you want to go to Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…
The new sixth edition of our compendium of applying to Oxford and Cambridge is now available.
Written and edited by our team of Oxbridge graduates, it is packed with up-to-date information, interview questions, answers and advice to help you choose your course and college, write your personal statement, perfect your admissions test technique and prepare for the all-important interview.
The 6th edition includes:
- 350+ real past interview questions
- Course and college profiles
- Oxbridge personal statement guide
- Advice on submiting written work
- Admissions Test practice questions
- Interview preparation tips
- Guidance on written work
- Specialist chapters for international students and reapplicants
So you want to go to Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… can be ordered below.
Do you have a code for a free copy of the book?
If so, input your code in the box provided at the checkout page.
Important details: please note.
- Books are sent out within a week of ordering – however, the e-version is available to download for free in the meantime.
Think You Can Think? Cracking The TSA
Our practical guide to tackling the Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) for both Oxford and Cambridge was written by Minesh Tanna, one of our tutors based in Dubai, and an expert on the exam, having tutored students in it for years.
The Thinking Skills Assessment is an admissions test that now plays a crucial role in the application process, helping to determine whether Oxford applicants are invited to interview and whether Cambridge applicants receive an offer. The test is now required for applications to a whole host of subjects, including PPE, Geography, Economics and Management, Experimental Psychology and more.
Packed full of example questions and answers, advice and in-depth analysis, this book gives you the opportunity to pit your logical wits against challenging critical thinking questions and complex problem solving exercises.
The Think You Can Think book comes with 3 different TSA mock tests. These mock tests are different from the TSA Mock Test Packs.
So You Want to Go to Medical School?
Thinking about applying to study Medicine, or a medical science, but not sure where to start? Perhaps you are wondering: ‘Is Medicine for me?’ Or are you resolved to be a doctor, but unsure how to approach the preparation you will need to make a successful application to medical school?
Direct access to our in-house medical application experts
We are passionate about providing personal support for every applicant who needs it. Ordering the book also gives you direct access to our in-house medical application experts, who can answer your questions over the phone or by email.
The book covers various topics about applying to Medical School, including what different courses universities offer, and the different teaching styles available, a guide to writing a medical personal statement, advice on the various Admissions Tests you may need to sit and how to improve your scores, interview questions that may arise, and much, much more.
Annual Survey Report 2018
Our yearly report is packed full of up-to-date admissions statistics, feedback from hundreds of Oxbridge applicants, and in-depth advice on every aspect of the application.
The report is split into five main sections, focusing on each step of an applicant’s progress through an Oxbridge application.
Includes key research on:
- GSCE grades
- A-level and IB choices
- Personal statements
- Teacher references
- Admissions tests
- The pooling system
+200 subject-specific interview questions
Do you have a code for a free copy of the report?
If so, input your code in the box provided at the checkout page.
- BMAT overview & tips If you’re applying for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Veterinary Medicine you... Read more >
- BMAT mini mock paper & answers With over 90% of applicants now preparing for the admissions... Read more >
- Cambridge Language Test overview If you’re applying for Modern and Medieval Languages at Cambridge,... Read more >
- Cambridge Language Test mini mock paper & answers Many Cambridge colleges require applicants for Modern Languages to sit... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test overview If you’re applying to read Law at Cambridge you will probably need... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test mini mock paper & answers If you are applying to do Law at Cambridge, chances... Read more >
- LNAT overview If you’re applying for Law at Oxford you will need to sit... Read more >
- LNAT mini mock paper & answers The LNAT, required for those applying for Law at Oxford... Read more >
- ELAT mini mock paper If you’re applying to read English at Oxford, you will... Read more >
- MAT mini mock paper & answers If you are planning to apply to Oxford to read... Read more >
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- PAT mini mock paper & answers The Physics Aptitude Test or PAT is required by Oxford... Read more >
- MLAT overview If you’re applying for Modern Languages, or their joint schools, you... Read more >
- MLAT mini mock paper & answers The MLAT or Modern Languages Test is required by Oxford... Read more >
- HAT overview If you’re applying for History, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- HAT mini mock paper The History Aptitude Test or ‘HAT’ must be sat by... Read more >
- TSA overview A huge range of subjects at both Oxford and Cambridge... Read more >
- TSA Oxford mini mock & answers Thinking is very important to Oxford, so they’ve devised an... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge mini mock & answers The Thinking Skills Assessment is required for a number of... Read more >
- How is the BMAT marked? The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is marked significantly differently from... Read more >
- Your free E-book… “So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…” If you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge, there are... Read more >
- Admissions Tests: our tips as featured in the Independent Last year, the Independent asked us to provide some simple... Read more >
- UKCAT mini mock paper & answers If you are applying for Medicine or Dentistry, many of... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge Example Questions and Answers If you have completed the TSA Cambridge course report and are... Read more >
- University Admissions Tests: How Would You Reply? Here we have a few questions and answers to sample... Read more >
- LNAT ‘So you want to go to Oxbridge’ Answers If you have been reading our book ‘So you want... Read more >
- For Your Reference: Admissions Test Factfiles The majority of Oxford courses, and an increasing number of... Read more >
- ELAT overview If you’re applying for English, or its joint schools, you... Read more >