In order to have a chance of a place, even the brightest Oxbridge applicants need the skills to be able to demonstrate their full academic potential. Admissions Tutors are looking for evidence of an interesting and curious mind that can adapt to meet new academic challenges.
To prepare students for this, Oxbridge Applications draws upon extensive experience and research to offer a tailored support programme and specialised courses that will help you maximise your chances of winning a place. Our tutoring for Oxbridge interviews is designed to help students develop the confidence needed to demonstrate their abilities – by immersing them in the challenges they will face as part of the application.
Contact us to book a Private Consultation or enquire further.
+44 (0)207 499 2394
What is the first step?
Most students choose to begin their application by having a one-hour Private Consultation with us. Every applicant is different, and each requires personal attention to identify their strengths and areas for improvement – taking into account which Oxbridge college and degree is most suitable for them.
Talking through your application with one of our Senior Consultants is the most effective way to find the best approach. They will conduct a short mock interview to gauge your strengths, answer any of your questions, advise on how to prepare for Oxbridge interviews and Admissions Tests (such as the TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT, LNAT, BMAT and Cambridge Law Test), and recommend a programme of action that will maximise your chance of success.
Register with us
You can also make significant strides with your application by using our Free Resources. All you need to do is Register in order to access a wealth of free help with applying to Oxford, Cambridge, or medical and law schools. These include:
- Course and College guides
- Successful Oxbridge personal statements, annotated to show strengths and weaknesses
- Mini-mock Admissions Tests
- Subject-specific reading lists
- Past interview questions
You can also download our ebook: So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… which is packed full with up-to-date information, statistics and practical guidance for every stage of the application.
- MAT mini mock paper & answers If you are planning to apply to Oxford to read... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- Admissions Tests: our tips as featured in the Independent Last year, the Independent asked us to provide some simple... Read more >
- What makes a good interview? The notion of an academic interview with prominent Oxbridge academics is a major... Read more >
- History of Art Reading List History of Art at Oxford and Cambridge allows you to... Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement Read our sample Medicine personal statement for application tips. Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement 2 “Further work experience has highlighted some of the demands and challenges... Read more >
- History Reading Lists The main challenge in the step up from school to... Read more >
- Cambridge Law Test overview If you’re applying to read Law at Cambridge you will probably need... Read more >
- Taking a Gap Year There are a number of advantages to taking a gap... Read more >
- TSA overview A huge range of subjects at both Oxford and Cambridge... Read more >
- Your free E-book… “So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…” If you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge, there are... Read more >
- LNAT mini mock paper & answers The LNAT, required for those applying for Law at Oxford... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement “Participating in a Citizenship Foundation Mock Trial Competition during Year... Read more >
- Social and Political Sciences Reading List We’ve brought together a wide-ranging bibliography to help those applying... Read more >
- Oxford or Cambridge? Many applicants know that they want the best, but when... Read more >
- Medical & Biological Sciences Reading Lists Medicine and the whole range of Biological Sciences are highly... Read more >
- The Most Competitive Subjects At Oxbridge (And How To Choose Wisely) Oxford and Cambridge are two of the best universities in the... Read more >
- HAT overview If you’re applying for History, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- Information on choosing a course at Oxford or Cambridge “Perhaps it is because Oxbridge encourages more ‘traditional’ A Level... Read more >
- Science Puzzle: experimenting with mice… We asked our Medicine graduate Jennifer to tell us a... Read more >
- Outside reading: the key to a good application When it comes to writing your personal statement and preparing... Read more >
- Law: answer like a pro Law is a notoriously competitive subject; this, along with the... Read more >
- Oxbridge Open Day Guide With open days drawing ever nearer, applicants and parents alike... Read more >