In order to have a chance of a place, even the brightest Oxbridge applicants need the skills to be able to demonstrate their full academic potential. Admissions Tutors are looking for evidence of an interesting and curious mind that can adapt to meet new academic challenges.
To prepare students for this, Oxbridge Applications draws upon extensive experience and research to offer a tailored support programme and specialised courses that will help you maximise your chances of winning a place. Our tutoring for Oxbridge interviews is designed to help students develop the confidence needed to demonstrate their abilities – by immersing them in the challenges they will face as part of the application.
Contact us to book a Private Consultation or enquire further.
+44 (0)207 499 2394
What is the first step?
Most students choose to begin their application by having a one-hour Private Consultation with us. Every applicant is different, and each requires personal attention to identify their strengths and areas for improvement – taking into account which Oxbridge college and degree is most suitable for them.
Talking through your application with one of our Senior Consultants is the most effective way to find the best approach. They will conduct a short mock interview to gauge your strengths, answer any of your questions, advise on how to prepare for Oxbridge interviews and Admissions Tests (such as the TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT, LNAT, BMAT and Cambridge Law Test), and recommend a programme of action that will maximise your chance of success.
Register with us
You can also make significant strides with your application by using our Free Resources. All you need to do is Register in order to access a wealth of free help with applying to Oxford, Cambridge, or medical and law schools. These include:
- Course and College guides
- Successful Oxbridge personal statements, annotated to show strengths and weaknesses
- Mini-mock Admissions Tests
- Subject-specific reading lists
- Past interview questions
You can also download our ebook: So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… which is packed full with up-to-date information, statistics and practical guidance for every stage of the application.
- Is Oxbridge right for me? Have you asked yourself why you are planning to apply... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >
- Are my grades good enough for Oxbridge? Grades are an area of much misunderstanding when it comes... Read more >
- BMAT overview & tips If you’re applying for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Veterinary Medicine you... Read more >
- University Admissions Tests: How Would You Reply? Here we have a few questions and answers to sample... Read more >
- 20 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- Download a History & English Personal Statement “Evidently reading is a major passion and Graham Greene has... Read more >
- English: answer like a pro We have a lot of questions year on year from... Read more >
- What Results Do You Need In Your Exams? At the heart of every Oxbridge offer is an excellent... Read more >
- Communications expert Gwyn’s top tips Gwyn Day, a communications specialist, has his own advice for how... Read more >
- Biological Sciences & Medicine: answer like a pro What kind of questions can you expect in an Oxford... Read more >
- Course By Course Fact Sheet This helpful guide sets out by course what grades you... Read more >
- Maths & Hard Sciences: answer like a pro Maths, Physics, Chemistry – they’re brilliant because there is a right... Read more >
- LNAT mini mock paper & answers The LNAT, required for those applying for Law at Oxford... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge Example Questions and Answers If you have completed the TSA Cambridge course report and are... Read more >
- Choosing The Right A-Levels Picking subjects at A level can be a difficult decision... Read more >
- International Application Calendar Keeping on top of the various deadlines and decisions when... Read more >
- What makes a good interview? The notion of an academic interview with prominent Oxbridge academics is a major... Read more >
- LNAT ‘So you want to go to Oxbridge’ Answers If you have been reading our book ‘So you want... Read more >
- Information on choosing a course at Oxford or Cambridge “Perhaps it is because Oxbridge encourages more ‘traditional’ A Level... Read more >
- Oxford or Cambridge? Many applicants know that they want the best, but when... Read more >
- Human Social and Political Science (HSPS) Reading List If you are applying for HSPS at Cambridge, it is... Read more >
- Personal Statement Workbook Download A personal statement is a unique document which is all... Read more >