In order to have a chance of a place, even the brightest Oxbridge applicants need the skills to be able to demonstrate their full academic potential. Admissions Tutors are looking for evidence of an interesting and curious mind that can adapt to meet new academic challenges.
To prepare students for this, Oxbridge Applications draws upon extensive experience and research to offer a tailored support programme and specialised courses that will help you maximise your chances of winning a place. Our tutoring for Oxbridge interviews is designed to help students develop the confidence needed to demonstrate their abilities – by immersing them in the challenges they will face as part of the application.
Contact us to book a Private Consultation or enquire further.
+44 (0)207 499 2394
What is the first step?
Most students choose to begin their application by having a one-hour Private Consultation with us. Every applicant is different, and each requires personal attention to identify their strengths and areas for improvement – taking into account which Oxbridge college and degree is most suitable for them.
Talking through your application with one of our Senior Consultants is the most effective way to find the best approach. They will conduct a short mock interview to gauge your strengths, answer any of your questions, advise on how to prepare for Oxbridge interviews and Admissions Tests (such as the TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT, LNAT, BMAT and Cambridge Law Test), and recommend a programme of action that will maximise your chance of success.
Register with us
You can also make significant strides with your application by using our Free Resources. All you need to do is Register in order to access a wealth of free help with applying to Oxford, Cambridge, or medical and law schools. These include:
- Course and College guides
- Successful Oxbridge personal statements, annotated to show strengths and weaknesses
- Mini-mock Admissions Tests
- Subject-specific reading lists
- Past interview questions
You can also download our ebook: So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… which is packed full with up-to-date information, statistics and practical guidance for every stage of the application.
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 1 of 2 The UCAS personal statement will be a key part of... Read more >
- Bursaries Both Oxford and Cambridge are committed to the principle that... Read more >
- Is Oxbridge right for me? Have you asked yourself why you are planning to apply... Read more >
- Admissions Tests: our tips as featured in the Independent Last year, the Independent asked us to provide some simple... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: a game of chess We asked one of our top Maths Oxbridge tutors for... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge mini mock & answers The Thinking Skills Assessment is required for a number of... Read more >
- Law: answer like a pro Law is a notoriously competitive subject; this, along with the... Read more >
- Download a History & English Personal Statement “Evidently reading is a major passion and Graham Greene has... Read more >
- What Admissions Tests Do You Have To Take? With so many Oxford and Cambridge courses now requiring as... Read more >
- Medicine, Maths, and Economics Puzzles We asked three of our top Medicine, Maths, and... Read more >
- Using stats: dos and don’ts When making an application, you must be careful about using... Read more >
- Economics & Logic Puzzle: ticket touts We asked top Economics blogger Resham Kotecha to challenge us... Read more >
- ELAT overview If you’re applying for English, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- April’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement “I have a keen interest in current affairs but have... Read more >
- UCAS: A How To Guide The process of applying to university through UCAS can seem... Read more >
- Oxford and Cambridge Access Schemes Oxford and Cambridge aim to offer places to the best... Read more >
- How is the BMAT marked? The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is marked significantly differently from... Read more >
- The Most Competitive Subjects At Oxbridge (And How To Choose Wisely) Oxford and Cambridge are two of the best universities in the... Read more >
- Application Calendar Making an application to Oxford or Cambridge can seem like... Read more >
- Cambridge Language Test overview If you’re applying for Modern and Medieval Languages at Cambridge,... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >