In order to have a chance of a place, even the brightest Oxbridge applicants need the skills to be able to demonstrate their full academic potential. Admissions Tutors are looking for evidence of an interesting and curious mind that can adapt to meet new academic challenges.
To prepare students for this, Oxbridge Applications draws upon extensive experience and research to offer a tailored support programme and specialised courses that will help you maximise your chances of winning a place. Our tutoring for Oxbridge interviews is designed to help students develop the confidence needed to demonstrate their abilities – by immersing them in the challenges they will face as part of the application.
Contact us to book a Private Consultation or enquire further.
+44 (0)207 499 2394
What is the first step?
Most students choose to begin their application by having a one-hour Private Consultation with us. Every applicant is different, and each requires personal attention to identify their strengths and areas for improvement – taking into account which Oxbridge college and degree is most suitable for them.
Talking through your application with one of our Senior Consultants is the most effective way to find the best approach. They will conduct a short mock interview to gauge your strengths, answer any of your questions, advise on how to prepare for Oxbridge interviews and Admissions Tests (such as the TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT, LNAT, BMAT and Cambridge Law Test), and recommend a programme of action that will maximise your chance of success.
Register with us
You can also make significant strides with your application by using our Free Resources. All you need to do is Register in order to access a wealth of free help with applying to Oxford, Cambridge, or medical and law schools. These include:
- Course and College guides
- Successful Oxbridge personal statements, annotated to show strengths and weaknesses
- Mini-mock Admissions Tests
- Subject-specific reading lists
- Past interview questions
You can also download our ebook: So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana… which is packed full with up-to-date information, statistics and practical guidance for every stage of the application.
- Cambridge college snapshots Despite having a smaller number of colleges than Oxford, each of... Read more >
- The OA School’s Magazine: Issue 1 Last year, Oxbridge Applications launched its first ever Schools’ Magazine,... Read more >
- For Your Reference: Admissions Test Factfiles The majority of Oxford courses, and an increasing number of... Read more >
- Mathematics Reading List Studying Mathematics at university requires a different approach to studying... Read more >
- Download a Philosophy Personal Statement “Philosophy of the mind is my particular interest, especially the... Read more >
- Medical & Biological Sciences Reading Lists Medicine and the whole range of Biological Sciences are highly... Read more >
- Maths Puzzle: a game of chess We asked one of our top Maths Oxbridge tutors for... Read more >
- Social and Political Sciences Reading List We’ve brought together a wide-ranging bibliography to help those applying... Read more >
- HAT mini mock paper The History Aptitude Test or ‘HAT’ must be sat by... Read more >
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- Choosing a course From Arch and Anth to Veterinary Medicine, the range of... Read more >
- MAT mini mock paper & answers If you are planning to apply to Oxford to read... Read more >
- The Differences Between Similar Courses At Oxford and Cambridge For some applicants, deciding between applying to Oxford or Cambridge... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >
- BMAT mini mock paper & answers With over 90% of applicants now preparing for the admissions... Read more >
- College selection checklist Your college at Oxford or Cambridge is where you will... Read more >
- International Application Calendar Keeping on top of the various deadlines and decisions when... Read more >
- BMAT overview & tips If you’re applying for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Veterinary Medicine you... Read more >
- PAT mini mock paper & answers The Physics Aptitude Test or PAT is required by Oxford... Read more >
- Music Reading List Applying for Music at Cambridge or Oxford requires a range... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement 2 “Further work experience has highlighted some of the demands and challenges... Read more >
- 30 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Classics and Arch & Anth Reading Lists If you’re applying for Classics, or for Archaeology and Anthropology,... Read more >