Admissions to Oxford and Cambridge are increasingly competitive. For international applicants they are also statistically more difficult: success rates are as low at around 11%, year on year.
Through schools, we are able to provide students with accessible support when applying as internationals for these world-famous institutions, as well as for the top UK medical and law schools. We draw upon extensive experience to offer a tailored programme that will help you to maximise your chances of winning a place.
Since 1999, we have supported students in over 120 countries, built a network of Oxbridge-graduate tutors based overseas, and conducted extensive annual research on International applications. By linking up with international organisations such as COBIS, ECIS and BSME, as well as working closely with schools worldwide, we are dedicated to helping you and your students understand the process of applying to Oxford or Cambridge, and how to put in a strong, competitive application.
Make an enquiry
We support international schools and educators in a wide number of ways and can tailor support to suit your unique requirements. To find out more about how we could support your school, contact one of our consultants.
+44 (0)207 499 2394
We also provide hands-on support for teachers and schools who have students applying to Oxbridge or Medical schools. We can help you support your students through every stage of the application process – from deciding which university, college and course to apply to and drafting a Personal Statement, through to preparing for Admissions Tests, expanding your grasp of undergraduate study and preparing for the crucial Oxbridge interview. At each stage, we can work with you to give you the benefit of our extensive research and experience of what Oxbridge Admissions Tutors are looking for, taking into account your strengths and areas for improvement. This support will help you grow your students and show evidence of your true potential at each point in your application.
Private Consultation Concourse
We will send a Senior Consultant to run a series of Private Consultations with our experts in your school.
Conducted privately with a student and their family, the Consultations begin with a mock interview, and help each student build a strategy for effective preparation and an excellent application.
Skype Mock Interview Packages
Packages of one-hour Skype mock interview sessions with our Oxbridge-graduate interviewers.
Each interview session will be highly subject-specific, conducted by a recent Oxbridge-graduate in that subject (crucial for effective preparation) and include 15 minutes of verbal as well as written feedback.
Skype Admissions Test Packages
We can offer packages to individual students of four hours of one-to-one admissions test tuition, conducted by a test expert over Skype.
Including a pack of original mock-tests and detailed answers, these sessions focus on strategy and techniques for exceptional performance. Discounts are available for bulk schools bookings.
Information and Resources
A wealth of online resources focusing on students facing the international applications to Oxbridge or UK medical and law schools are available for free for your students.
We also send consultants into international schools to hold talks, which we conducted earlier this year in Dubai, Singapore and Malaysia.
Free Resources for your Oxbridge Applicants
- International Applicant Handbook This incredible resource will guide you through every stage of... Read more >
- What’s so special about Oxford and Cambridge? Both Oxford and Cambridge have fearsome reputations. The Oxbridge system... Read more >
- Your free E-book… “So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…” If you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge, there are... Read more >
- COPA & International Deadlines Most deadlines are the same for all those applying to... Read more >
- International Application Calendar Keeping on top of the various deadlines and decisions when... Read more >
- Oxford and Cambridge International Grade Requirements If you’re applying to Cambridge or Oxford but you’ve not... Read more >
- US University Applications: How Decisions Are Made Article contributed by: Dr Jon Tabbert, US university admissions educational... Read more >
- Dukes US ApplicationsUS university admissions support. Launched in 1995 as the...
- Dukes Education Consultancy & TuitionDukes Education provides premium, bespoke, one-to-one hourly tuition...
- Harris Sixth FormOur Access School programme provides intensive support to...
- Year HereYear Here, is a social leadership organisation providing...
- GDSTThe Girls’ Day School Trust work with us...
- UnifrogOxbridge Applications blog for unifrog – see our...
- Inspiring FuturesInspiring Futures works in the UK and internationally...
- Cardiff 6th Form CollegeWe work with Cardiff 6th Form College on...
- FutureHigherSet up by Peter Boursnell, who has worked...
- COBISSupporting Member of the Council of British International...
- ASISAnglo-Schools International Services is a British schools placement consultancy...
- EducationInvestor Awards Nominee!In 2013, OA was nominated for a prestigious...