Our Access School programme provides intensive support to a specially selected school each year. This year, we are partnering with Harris Sixth Form, one of the largest in London, with 11 campuses and almost 2,000 Sixth Formers.
From April to June, we support students through talks with our consultants, designed to provide expert insight into the application process to Oxbridge, as well as medical and law schools. We work with small groups of students to debunk myths about Oxbridge, and to improve understanding of the university application journey. After the summer holidays, from September to November, we work intensively to guide and support students in their university applications. We provide free tutorials, admissions test help, and mock interview provision by our highly trained team of Oxbridge graduates.
The programme is carefully monitored over the course of the entire year through feedback and quantitative surveys, in order to measure the impact of our work and continually improve each minute of contact time. Our aim is to make an impact on the aspirations of bright students, and support them into winning places at their universities of choice.
Harris Sixth Form offers three very different, but equally ambitious, routes that Sixth Formers can choose between: Sixth Form Academia, Sixth Form Professional and Sixth Form Virtuoso. Through their Higher Education programme, the Harris Experience Advanced, Harris provides expert guidance and individually-tailored academic opportunities to their most able Sixth Formers.
Applying for our Access School programme
Acceptance for our Access School programme is highly selective. We aim to provide support to teachers and students who can really benefit: those who possess the requirements for putting forward an application, but may lack the opportunities, guidance and information available to others.
If you feel your school would be suitable for our programme of support in 2018, please contact our Schools Team using the details below:
+44 (0)207 499 2394
Applying for our Access Scheme
Alongside our work with schools directly, we also support students independently with their Oxbridge applications. Click here for more information about what we offer students on the Access Scheme and information on how to apply.
Find Out More
Support an Oxbridge Application with a library of free online resources
- UCAS: A How To Guide The process of applying to university through UCAS can seem... Read more >
- Personal statement solution: brainstorm sheet Writing your personal statement may just be the grimmest part... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 1 of 2 The UCAS personal statement will be a key part of... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- Your free E-book… “So You Want To Go To Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana…” If you are applying to Oxford or Cambridge, there are... Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement Read our sample Medicine personal statement for application tips. Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement 2 “Further work experience has highlighted some of the demands and challenges... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement “Participating in a Citizenship Foundation Mock Trial Competition during Year... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement 2 “I have read The Origins of the Second World War... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement “I have a keen interest in current affairs but have... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement 2 “Beyond this essential interest in the subject, I find that... Read more >
- Download an English Personal Statement “My background as a student at a European School, including... Read more >
- Download a History & English Personal Statement “Evidently reading is a major passion and Graham Greene has... Read more >
- Download a Philosophy Personal Statement “Philosophy of the mind is my particular interest, especially the... Read more >
- Personal Statement Workbook Download A personal statement is a unique document which is all... Read more >
- Download a Biology Personal Statement “Assisting with the post mortem of a dairy cow during... Read more >
- Cambridge’s Supplementary Application Questionnaire After you have submitted your UCAS application to apply to... Read more >
- Download a Physics Personal Statement “Over the past few years I have become gradually more... Read more >
- Application Calendar Making an application to Oxford or Cambridge can seem like... Read more >