Our Access Scheme is now open. Apply now for free, expert support for your application to Oxford or Cambridge.
Oxbridge Applications support students each year through our Access Scheme, open to all students who attend a state or non-fee paying school. The Access Scheme is designed to help students who may not otherwise be supported in their Oxbridge applications, to ensure these students have access to the opportunities and knowledge that will allow them to demonstrate their true potential to Oxbridge admissions tutors.
Click here to download the application form as a PDF, or here as a Word Document, which requires you to fill in some basic information about you and your application. If you have any questions on the application form or the Access Scheme, please contact Georgina Hammerton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7499 2394.
Through our Access Scheme, students receive direct contact with Oxbridge-graduates, supporting them in every element of the application:
- Personal Statement drafting: students will work with Oxbridge-graduates on each draft and revision of their Personal Statement to ensure their application reflects their interest and potential for the subject to which they choose to apply
- Attendance on our Admissions Test and Interview Preparation Courses: Access Scheme students will attend these public events, receiving subject-specific tutorials, mock interviews, and admissions test workshops
- Admissions test feedback: students will have access to admissions tests required for their course and receive personalised feedback from admissions test experts
Throughout the scheme, students will have on-going email and telephone support from our dedicated Oxbridge consultants in the Oxbridge Applications offices.
|A free copy of our book So you want to go to Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana... in the post||Upon joining||You will be sent a copy of the new edition of Tell me about a banana... once you have been accepted onto our Access Scheme|
|A Course Research Report||Upon joining||We'll send you our Course Research Report for the course you are interested in applying for|
|Personal email and telephone support from your dedicated Access Scheme Consultant||Continual support throughout the year||Ongoing advice from your full-time consultant as well as the opportunity to speak to graduates to ask specific questions|
|Personal statement support||June - October||Initial advice on drafting your personal statement from our consultant
Telephone and email support to provide advice and suggest improvements
Feedback and proof-reading of the final draft of your personal statement
|A place on one of our Admissions Test Courses||October||Should you be required to sit an admissions test, you can take up a place at one of our Admissions Test Seminars for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|Mock Test Packs||October||You will also receive two practice papers with answers for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, MAT, PAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|A place on one of our Interview Preparation Days including four mock interviews||November & December||A place at one of our London Interview Preparation Days, including four subject-specific mock interviews|
For 25 successful applicants, we also provide a scholarship tier of the programme, providing supplementary one-to-one tuition with an Oxbridge-graduate in their subject for students whom we feel would benefit the most from additional support. These students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and personal circumstances.
All students who apply for the Access Scheme will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Explore Our Library Of Free Oxbridge Resources
- The Great Collection of Past Oxbridge Interview Questions The great thing about an Oxbridge interview is that it... Read more >
- Personal statement: our tips in the Independent Here are 3 quick tips every hopeful should consider before... Read more >
- Personal Statement Workbook Download A personal statement is a unique document which is all... Read more >
- What You Need To Know About A Level Reforms The A Level system that has been in place since... Read more >
- Your Open Day Guide Open Days can be an extremely useful way of finding... Read more >
- Medical & Biological Sciences Reading Lists Medicine and the whole range of Biological Sciences are highly... Read more >
- Pooling: Fast Facts You may have heard people talk about “pooling”, or maybe... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 2 of 2 You’ve done your reading. You’ve made your brainstorm. You’ve possibly... Read more >
- What’s so special about Oxford and Cambridge? Both Oxford and Cambridge have fearsome reputations. The Oxbridge system... Read more >
- History of Art Reading List History of Art at Oxford and Cambridge allows you to... Read more >
- 20 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Download a Physics Personal Statement “Over the past few years I have become gradually more... Read more >
- Science Puzzle: experimenting with mice… We asked our Medicine graduate Jennifer to tell us a... Read more >
- Personal Statement Action Plan: Section 1 of 2 The UCAS personal statement will be a key part of... Read more >
- LNAT overview If you’re applying for Law at Oxford you will need to sit... Read more >
- Economics & Logic Puzzle: ticket touts We asked top Economics blogger Resham Kotecha to challenge us... Read more >
- The Most Competitive Subjects At Oxbridge (And How To Choose Wisely) Oxford and Cambridge are two of the best universities in the... Read more >
- TSA overview A huge range of subjects at both Oxford and Cambridge... Read more >
- Funding Your Oxbridge Degree Many people are under the impression that it is more... Read more >
- Using stats: dos and don’ts When making an application, you must be careful about using... Read more >
- ELAT overview If you’re applying for English, or its joint schools, you... Read more >
- Personal statement solution: brainstorm sheet Writing your personal statement may just be the grimmest part... Read more >
- ELAT mini mock paper If you’re applying to read English at Oxford, you will... Read more >
- The Differences Between Similar Courses At Oxford and Cambridge For some applicants, deciding between applying to Oxford or Cambridge... Read more >