We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Access Programme. We offer free, expert support for your application to Oxford or Cambridge.
Oxbridge Applications support students each year through our Access Programme, open to all students who attend a state or non-fee paying school. The Access Programme is designed to help students who may not otherwise be supported in their Oxbridge applications, to ensure these students have access to the opportunities and knowledge that will allow them to demonstrate their true potential to Oxbridge admissions tutors.
Apply Now – closing date 31st May
Further applications may be considered following results day in August.
Click here to download the application form as a PDF, or here as a Word Document, which requires you to fill in some basic information about you and your application. If you have any questions on the application form or the Access Programme, please contact Prithu Banerjee on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7499 2394.
Through our Access Programme, students receive direct contact with Oxbridge graduates, supporting them in every element of the application:
- Personal Statement drafting: students will work with Oxbridge graduates on each draft and revision of their Personal Statement to ensure their application reflects their interest and potential for the subject to which they choose to apply
- Attendance on our Admissions Test and Interview Preparation Courses: Access Scheme students will attend these public events, receiving subject-specific tutorials, mock interviews, and admissions test workshops
- Admissions test feedback: students will have access to admissions tests required for their course and receive personalised feedback from admissions test experts
Throughout the scheme, students will have on-going email and telephone support from our dedicated Oxbridge consultants in the Oxbridge Applications offices.
|A free copy of our book So you want to go to Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana... in the post||Upon joining||You will be sent a copy of the new edition of Tell me about a banana... once you have been accepted onto our Access Scheme|
|A Course Report||Upon joining||We'll send you our Course Report for the course you are interested in applying for|
|Personal email and telephone support from your dedicated Access Scheme Consultant||Continual support throughout the year||Ongoing advice from your full-time consultant as well as the opportunity to speak to graduates to ask specific questions|
|Personal statement support||June - October||Initial advice on drafting your Personal Statement from our consultant
Telephone and email support to provide advice and suggest improvements
Feedback and proof-reading of the final draft
|A place on one of our Admissions Test Courses||October||Should you be required to sit an Admissions Test, you can take up a place at one of our Admissions Test Seminars for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|Mock Test Packs||October||You will also receive two practice papers with answers for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, MAT, PAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|A place on one of our Interview Preparation Days including four mock interviews||November & December||A place at one of our London Interview Preparation Days, including four subject-specific mock interviews|
The successful applicants will receive one-to-one tuition with an Oxbridge-graduate in their subject. Students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and personal circumstances. Those selected will be informed of their place in June.
Explore Our Library Of Free Oxbridge Resources
- February’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- Course By Course Fact Sheet This helpful guide sets out by course what grades you... Read more >
- English: answer like a pro We have a lot of questions year on year from... Read more >
- Communications expert Gwyn’s top tips Gwyn Day, a communications specialist, has his own advice for how... Read more >
- Biological Sciences & Medicine: answer like a pro What kind of questions can you expect in an Oxford... Read more >
- Download a Law Personal Statement 2 “I have read The Origins of the Second World War... Read more >
- PAT mini mock paper & answers The Physics Aptitude Test or PAT is required by Oxford... Read more >
- The OA School’s Magazine: Issue 1 Last year, Oxbridge Applications launched its first ever Schools’ Magazine,... Read more >
- Social and Political Sciences Reading List We’ve brought together a wide-ranging bibliography to help those applying... Read more >
- Physical, Mathematical & Chemical Sciences Reading Lists If you’re applying for Physics, Natural Sciences (P), Maths, Computer... Read more >
- TSA overview A huge range of subjects at both Oxford and Cambridge... Read more >
- The Great Collection of Past Oxbridge Interview Questions The great thing about an Oxbridge interview is that it... Read more >
- Oxbridge Open Day Guide With open days drawing ever nearer, applicants and parents alike... Read more >
- Download a Medicine Personal Statement 2 “Further work experience has highlighted some of the demands and challenges... Read more >
- Sports psychology for interviews Channel your inner champion Major sports personalities use these techniques... Read more >
- Statistics: 2015 Annual Survey Want to find out what your chances are of getting... Read more >
- MLAT overview If you’re applying for Modern Languages, or their joint schools, you... Read more >
- UCAS: A How To Guide The process of applying to university through UCAS can seem... Read more >
- 30 Real-Life Oxford and Cambridge Interview Questions The Oxford and Cambridge interviews are notorious for having academically... Read more >
- Personal Statement Solution: Brainstorm Sheet Writing your personal statement may just be the grimmest part... Read more >
- MAT overview If you’re applying for Maths or Computer Science at Oxford you will need... Read more >
- What’s so special about Oxford and Cambridge? Both Oxford and Cambridge have fearsome reputations. The Oxbridge system... Read more >
- July’s Top News Stories Read more about some of the biggest news stories to... Read more >
- What makes a good interview? The notion of an academic interview with prominent Oxbridge academics is a major... Read more >