We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Access Programme. We offer free, expert support for your application to Oxford or Cambridge.
Oxbridge Applications support students each year through our Access Programme, open to all students who attend a state or non-fee paying school. The Access Programme is designed to help students who may not otherwise be supported in their Oxbridge applications, to ensure these students have access to the opportunities and knowledge that will allow them to demonstrate their true potential to Oxbridge admissions tutors.
Apply Now – closing date 31st May
Further applications may be considered following results day in August.
Click here to download the application form as a PDF, or here as a Word Document, which requires you to fill in some basic information about you and your application. If you have any questions on the application form or the Access Programme, please contact Prithu Banerjee on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7499 2394.
Through our Access Programme, students receive direct contact with Oxbridge graduates, supporting them in every element of the application:
- Personal Statement drafting: students will work with Oxbridge graduates on each draft and revision of their Personal Statement to ensure their application reflects their interest and potential for the subject to which they choose to apply
- Attendance on our Admissions Test and Interview Preparation Courses: Access Scheme students will attend these public events, receiving subject-specific tutorials, mock interviews, and admissions test workshops
- Admissions test feedback: students will have access to admissions tests required for their course and receive personalised feedback from admissions test experts
Throughout the scheme, students will have on-going email and telephone support from our dedicated Oxbridge consultants in the Oxbridge Applications offices.
|A free copy of our book So you want to go to Oxbridge? Tell me about a banana... in the post||Upon joining||You will be sent a copy of the new edition of Tell me about a banana... once you have been accepted onto our Access Scheme|
|A Course Report||Upon joining||We'll send you our Course Report for the course you are interested in applying for|
|Personal email and telephone support from your dedicated Access Scheme Consultant||Continual support throughout the year||Ongoing advice from your full-time consultant as well as the opportunity to speak to graduates to ask specific questions|
|Personal statement support||June - October||Initial advice on drafting your Personal Statement from our consultant
Telephone and email support to provide advice and suggest improvements
Feedback and proof-reading of the final draft
|A place on one of our Admissions Test Courses||October||Should you be required to sit an Admissions Test, you can take up a place at one of our Admissions Test Seminars for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|Mock Test Packs||October||You will also receive two practice papers with answers for BMAT, Cambridge Law Test, ELAT, HAT, LNAT, MAT, PAT, TSA Cambridge and TSA Oxford|
|A place on one of our Interview Preparation Days including four mock interviews||November & December||A place at one of our London Interview Preparation Days, including four subject-specific mock interviews|
The successful applicants will receive one-to-one tuition with an Oxbridge-graduate in their subject. Students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and personal circumstances. Those selected will be informed of their place in June.
Explore Our Library Of Free Oxbridge Resources
- Geography and Earth Sciences Reading Lists Whether you’re looking at Geography, Earth Sciences (Geology), or Land... Read more >
- PAT overview If you’re applying for Physics, Materials or a relevant joint... Read more >
- Using stats: dos and don’ts When making an application, you must be careful about using... Read more >
- UCAS: A How To Guide The process of applying to university through UCAS can seem... Read more >
- US University Applications: How Decisions Are Made Article contributed by: Dr Jon Tabbert, US university admissions educational... Read more >
- BMAT overview & tips If you’re applying for Medicine, Biomedical Sciences or Veterinary Medicine you... Read more >
- Music Scholarships There is a wide range of musical scholarships available to... Read more >
- Personal Statement Workbook Download A personal statement is a unique document which is all... Read more >
- International Application Calendar Keeping on top of the various deadlines and decisions when... Read more >
- TSA Cambridge Example Questions and Answers If you have completed the TSA Cambridge course report and are... Read more >
- College selection checklist Your college at Oxford or Cambridge is where you will... Read more >
- Outside reading: the key to a good application When it comes to writing your personal statement and preparing... Read more >
- UKCAT mini mock paper & answers If you are applying for Medicine or Dentistry, many of... Read more >
- Download an Economics Personal Statement “I have a keen interest in current affairs but have... Read more >
- Cambridge college snapshots Despite having a smaller number of colleges than Oxford, each of... Read more >
- Choosing The Right A-Levels Picking subjects at A level can be a difficult decision... Read more >
- Communications expert Gwyn’s top tips Gwyn Day, a communications specialist, has his own advice for how... Read more >
- Experimental Psychology & Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS) Reading List If you are interested in Psychology, Oxford offers the Psychology... Read more >
- Personal Statement Solution: Brainstorm Sheet Writing your personal statement may just be the grimmest part... Read more >
- LNAT overview If you’re applying for Law at Oxford you will need to sit... Read more >
- Download a Philosophy Personal Statement “Philosophy of the mind is my particular interest, especially the... Read more >
- History Reading Lists The main challenge in the step up from school to... Read more >
- Oxbridge Open Day Guide With open days drawing ever nearer, applicants and parents alike... Read more >
- Interactive Interview Exercise Manual ‘What should I expect at my Oxbridge interview?’ ‘How will... Read more >