With a variety of positions available throughout the year, we’re always keen to hear from bright, enthusiastic people who have studied at Oxford or Cambridge and would be interested in working with Oxbridge Applications.
Whether you are available for short-term, full-time positions, permanent roles or for flexible part-time tutoring, we have roles to suit a range of circumstances. Please contact a member of the Oxbridge Applications team on +44 (0)20 7499 2394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About The Graduate Scheme
We are currently looking for recent Oxford and Cambridge graduates to join our team. As part of the Graduate Scheme, you will rotate through different areas of the business to develop and hone your competencies.
You will have the independence and training to develop practical skills, useful in whichever direction you choose to develop your career. You will also have the unique opportunity to shape the future of the company through your role – as part of Dukes Education, we are the fastest growing private education company in the UK.
In this role, you will work in three-month rotational ‘seats’ to give you the experience of different areas of the business. The possible seats you can be placed in are:
- Client management
We are looking for confident, motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking to learn a wide-range of business skills and contribute to the future of the company.
- Excellent communicator – personable, calm and patient.
- Flexible team player – able to quickly respond to challenges faced by a small business.
- Success driven – excited and motivated to succeed, able to take the initiative.
- Attention to detail – constantly strives for excellence in every detail.
- Organised – able to plan well, prioritise and stick to deadlines.
- Degree from Cambridge or Oxford University (undergraduate/masters) OR direct knowledge & understanding of the Oxbridge teaching system.
- Understanding of the UK education sector.
About The Role
- £21,000 per annum starting salary + performance related bonus.
- 36 days holiday = 25 days annual leave + 10 day Christmas close-down period + x1 extra day off for your birthday.
- Vibrant and challenging working environment in central London.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Excellent career development.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is July 15th.
Join our network of 2,000 Oxford and Cambridge tutors worldwide
Our work inspiring and developing brilliant young students wouldn’t be possible without our exceptional tutors. Whether it is our dedicated Schools Team, who help students from all schools and backgrounds to aspire to the highest standards and show them how to get there, our Scholarship and Premier Tutors who provide dedicated one-on-one subject-specific mentoring and support to help students come out of their shell and follow the academic routes that fascinate them, or our hundreds of mock-interviewers who put applicants through their paces, challenge, motivate and nurture them – we are reliant on tutors who are as passionate as we are about reaching every student with the potential out there and helping them pursue independent academic excellence.
For full information on joining our team as a tutor, as well as the training we will provide and criteria you will need to meet, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high volumes of applications we will be in touch within one month if we would like to invite you for an initial phone interview. We appreciate your patience.
We are currently particularly interested in Oxbridge-graduate tutors based in Hong Kong, Dubai, Malaysia and Singapore to provide support for ever-increasing demand in these locations. Please let us know if you are based overseas.
Our Tutor Recruitment Liaison, Prithu
Prithu Banerjee manages the hiring, training and work of all our tutors. If you are interested in joining us as a tutor, contact him on:
+44 (0)207 499 2394
While we welcome tutors for all subjects, we are particularly interested in tutors in the following subject areas:
- Computer Science
- Economics/Economics & Management