How DO Oxbridge Applicants Benefit From Our Guidance?
Oxbridge admissions are among the most competitive in the world. To have a chance of a place, even the brightest applicants need the skills to demonstrate their full academic potential. To address this need, Oxbridge Applications draws upon extensive experience and research to offer a support programme that will help you maximise your chance of winning a place.
What is the first step?
Most students choose to begin their application support by having a one-hour Private Consultation with us. Every applicant is different, and each requires personal attention to identify their strengths and areas for improvement – taking into account which Oxbridge college and degree is most suitable for them. Talking through your application with one of our Senior Consultants is the most effective way to find the best approach. They will conduct a short mock interview to gauge your strengths, answer any of your questions, advise on how to prepare for Oxbridge interviews and tests (such as the TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT, LNAT, Cambridge Law Test, and BMAT exams), and recommend a tailored programme of action that will maximise your chance of success.
Alternatively, if you represent a school, visit our Schools page to learn about our Oxbridge Preparation Days and Access School. We also run Access schemes for promising students on an individual basis, giving them free access to our preparation events or one-to-one mentoring.
Free online resources
Everyone can access our wealth of free resources – just register to access your free ebook on applying to Oxbridge and download tools such as mini-mock Admissions Tests and successful past Personal Statements.
- We have a proven, decade-long track record of significantly increasing the success rates of our applicants. Those making use of our Premier personalised support programme are almost three times as successful as the average Oxbridge applicant.
- With our network of over 1,800 Oxbridge-graduate tutors, we can find you a mentor who has studied your subject at your chosen university to help develop you academically beyond the requirements of A-Level. Due to our large network we can also match you with a tutor who will suit your personality and learning style.
- Our up-to-date research on Admissions Tests and interview questions allows the most accurate mock interview and test preparation experience.
- We are the only consultancy that can provide tailored support at every stage of the application, rather than just an Oxbridge interview course.
- Our approach aims to make you not only a better communicator, but also a more flexible and creative thinker – rare qualities that will prepare you well for Oxford or Cambridge.